Friday, Sept. 21 - Practice. Gates open at 1PM, practice starts at 3PM, engines off at Dusk
Saturday, Sept 22 – Gates open at NOON, Hot laps at 2PM, qualifying at 5PM
Heat Races Begin When Qualifying Orders Are Set
Sunday, Sept 23 – Gates open at NOON, Hot Laps at 1PM, Last Chance Races at 2PM
Features at approx. 3PM
Driver and Car - $65 – includes up to all three days pit pass, pit slab if available (first come, first served)
Friday Only Pit Pass — (Crew, etc) - id="mce_marker"5
Single Day Pit Pass — (Saturday or Sunday-Crew, etc) - $30
Two Day Pit Pass - (Saturday and Sunday – Crew, etc - $50
Three Day Pit Pass —(Crew, etc) - $65
Camping is FREE - However a donation is appreciated to facilitate cleanup.
Outlaw Super Late Model – Regular SMS Rules – 50 laps
780, 450, 350, 300, 295, 285, 275, 270, 265, 240, 230, 215, 205, 175 – Start
A-B-C Stock Cars - Regular SMS Rules
A Feature – 30 Laps
550, 300, 240, 230, 215, 205, 195, 185, 175, 165, 140, 130 on back
B Feature – 25 Laps
220, 160, 150, 145, 140, 135, 130, 125, 120, 115, 90 on back
C Feature – 25 laps
130, 125, 120, 115, 110, 105, 100, 95, 90 on back
Modified – Regular SMS Rules – 40 Laps
700, 400, 260, 240, 220, 210, 200, 195, 185, 180, 150 on back
Sport Stock – Regular SMS Rules - 25 laps
160, 145, 140, 135, 130, 125, 120, 115, 110, 105, 70 on back
Heat races - 8 Laps, Last Chance Races - 15 Laps - All Classes, Top 8 will be locked in by qualifying, 9-16 will be placed by heat race finish, 17-24 will be placed by last chance races. Inverts in Super and Mod races will be determined by dice roll.
**This is the base payout only. Laps are being sold daily as part of a sponsorship package. the purse will only continue to increase. We also selling sponsorships for fast time in each division. If all are sold a fast time bonus will be in play as well. **
ABC FORMAT INFO
1) Splits will be made by qualifying times at greatest time natural time breaks, number of cars in each group may not be equal sizing, this is at the discretion of track officials for parity.
2) Top 8 qualifiers in each group will be locked in and the invert will be 8.
3) Sat Heat races will determine 9-16
4) Last Chance Races will determine 17-24
5) Sunday only racers will get a time pulled in hot laps for placement purposes only. You will tag on the back of Last Chance race to race your way in. Your breakout time will be the same time as fastest qualified car in your race, both in last chance and feature.
6) Sunday Only Racers - If for ANY reason, we are unable to get a time on you during hot laps. You will be placed in the most appropriate grouping as determined by the Staff. Your breakout time will be the same time as the fastest qualified car in your race, both in the last chance race and the feature.
7) Cars scratching their time will move to the back and assume the same break out time as the fastest car in their race. Heat, Last Chance or Feature
8) Heat Race break outs are assigned an at fault caution, go to the back and are assigned the same break out time as the fastest qualified car in that race.
9) Last Chance break outs are assigned an at fault caution, go to the back and are as-signed the same break out time as the fastest qualified car in that race.
10) Feature race break outs are assigned an at fault caution, go to the back and are as-signed the same break out time as the fastest qualified car in that race.
11) If there are not enough cars in any group for a last chance race, then Sunday only racers will be placed on the back of their feature and are assigned the same break out time as the fastest car in their feature.
SMS is a two caution track, your second at fault caution brings out the black flag.